My name is Christopher Bruce, I am a personable, diligent and conscientious individual who has extensive experience in both tutoring and mentoring students from Year 1 to Year 12. Over the past 7 years I have had an incredibly high success rate in ensuring students achieve their desired results and have many references from which to call on from both students, school teachers and parents. I charge such a high rate as I have tutored over 100 students privately in the Hills District in the last 5 years with extensive success. Some of whom I've taken right from Year 8 all the way through to their HSC final exams (achieving 95+ ATARs).
I have had vast experience tutoring many students of different ages, learning abilities and cultural backgrounds. I provide one on one sessions for students in need of tutoring for primarily english but also history, legal and drama.
I am very familiar with both the NSW year 7 - 10 syllabus as well as the year 11 and new 2015 year 12 HSC courses for English, Ext English, Modern History, Ancient History, Ext History and Drama. Particularly in the Hills area, I am familiar with lots of schools assessment schedules and assignment details having tutored now over 100 students privately in the area.
I have graduated from a Bachelor of International Relations and Global Studies at the University of Sydney, attaining a Distinction average, and am currently in my second year of my Juris Doctor (post graduate law) at the University of Sydney.
- I am currently employed as a Year 11 and 12 day and night time tutor at The King's School, in North Parramatta. I work all day on Tuesday and Monday and Thursday nights, in one on one and group student sessions with the aforementioned subject areas, as well as general essay writing advice
- I have tutored Year 7, 8, 9, 10 and 12 English classes at private tutoring colleges in Cabramatta and Yagoona on weekends
- I have just taken through 16 year 12 students from all different schools and learning abilities through the HSC, many of whom achieved ATARS over 95.
* I received an ATAR (Australian Admissions Tertiary Rank) of 98.25
* I was awarded the Premier's NSW All-Rounded Achiever's Award for the HSC (achieving high Band 6's in all of my subjects)
* I graduated from The King's School in North Parramatta
* I received Academic Proficiency Awards and First in Courses Awards at the Kings School (Years 8-12)
* I Received my working with children certificate in 2011
* I undertook a tutoring and mentoring program in 2008 and was required to work with a Year 5 student over 10 weeks
* Bachelor of International and Global Studies - University of Sydney
* Juris Doctor (Post graduate Law) - University of Sydney
Hourly Rate Specifics
|Year 1 - Year 8 = $65 for one student one hour private lesson
Year 9 - Year 11 = $70 for one student one hour private lesson
Year 12 = $75 for one student one hour private lesson
If family has two children of similar age or two friends and would like to have them both in the one hour the rate is $50 per student for the hour lesson.