Join our ever-expanding Tutoring team!
We have four roles on offer:
* Tutor (Office based)
* Home Visit Tutor
* Assistant Tutor (Intern) Office based
* Homework Helper: Home or Office based
• Hugeheart Education is located in Sydney’s North Shore and is the only holistic learning centre.
We have reputable tutors based in Chatswood, the City and Campsie
to coach our students to achieve their best possible results.
• In the past, Hugeheart Education has nurtured many students who now show outstanding results in their schools
and then enter the most reputable Private and Selective schools in Sydney.
• In addition to daily classroom learning, tutorial schools also pay attention to the elite all-round development of students.
The Hugeheart Education team comprises of experienced and reputable tutors.
In addition to academic achievements, our students are also taught personal skills
that allow them to actively participate in public affairs, charitable activities and contribute to the community.
The students are trained to develop good character, elegant sentiment, personal confidence and a correct outlook on life.
These skills are taught and learnt as a natural part of their tutorials.
Lessons are generally held on weekdays after- school and on weekends.
Applications are invited from qualified and experienced tutors to teach part-time in the following subject areas, including:
* Business Studies
* General Ability
Tutoring Applicants are required to provide a COVER LETTER with their RESUME.
The Cover Letter must include the following information:
* Visa Status
* Australian Citizen/Permanent Resident/Visa Type...Work/Holiday/Study etc
* Expiry Date
* IELTS Level
* Working With Children check (WWC)
* Legal requirement for tutors who intend to teach students under 18 years old
* Candidates to provide WWC Reference Number and Expiry Date
* Advise if your WWC is for Volunteer Work or Paid Work
* Tutoring Experience
* Where: Australia or overseas
* When: Start and finish dates (or current)
* Private tutoring or Private College (name the organisations)
* What age groups
* What subjects
* One-One or Group Tutoring
* Candidate Tutors must bring their portfolio in hard-copy to the Interview, including:
* Cover Letter
* Visa Forms
* WWC form
* IELTS form
All tutor candidates should have a knowledge of Australian Curriculum from year 1 to year 12.
HugeHearts' centres are conveniently located around Sydney and have a culture of continuous learning.
How To Apply:
* Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc your email to:
* Attention to “Joining our Fastest growing Tutoring Team"
* Please text Ming: 0451 155 101 and Nelson: 0430 421 223 to arrange an appointment
* We thank you in advance for your application.
English / ESL
Computers / IT