Hi, my name is Amanda and I am a current first year student at the University of Technology Sydney studying Bachelor of Public Communication. I completed my Higher School Certificate in 2014.
I offer tutoring for HSC and Preliminary:
- Modern History
- English Extension
- English Advanced
- History Extension
- Studies of Religion 1 unit
I also offer tutoring for year 7 - 10 History and English.
For Modern History, I studied:
- Core Study: WW1 1914 - 1919
- National studies: Germany; 1918 - 1939
- Personalities: Leni Riefenstahl
- International studies in Peace and Conflict: Conflict in Europe 1935 - 1945
- "What is history?"
- Case study: Napoleon Bonaparte
(I will also help you with your major work)
1 unit Studies of Religion:
- Religion and Belief Systems in Australia post-1945
- Religious Tradition Depth Study 1 - Christianity: Martin Luther, Baptism and Sexual ethics
- Religious Tradition Depth Study 2 - Islam: A’isha Bint AbuBakar, Hajj and Sexual ethics
Extension English: Navigating the Global
During lessons, I will tailor it to the students' needs and focus on their weak areas. I will also provide detailed notes every lesson and will mark anything the student request.
I'm available to tutor around inner west however, I am also able to tutor at the New
South Wales State Library.
Please message me if you have any questions.
Studies of Religion