Who am I?: An accounting/finance professional in early 30s.
I am an experienced tutor in accounting. I have worked as a Teacher/Trainer at various
colleges teaching and mentoring students from diverse backgrounds, specialising in accounting and business.
I also developed various teaching modules using proven models and these have been adopted by business colleges I worked with.
More about me - Qualifications:
I am a finance professional and a Bachelor of Business in Accounting & Finance
graduate. I also have an Advanced Diploma in Accounting at Tafe.
I take both theoretical and practical approaches to accounting. I offer customised
learning experience tailored for each student's needs.
I offer tutoring for:
- Accounting for Year 11-12 high school students
- Accounting for first year university students enrolled in Bachelor's degree
- Accounting for TAFE students
- Others who wish to develop practical accounting skills (including business college
I also offer tutoring for:
- Years K-11 Mathematics
- Economics for Year 11-12 high school students
- Economics for first year university students
- Statistics (both high school and tertiary)
I also teach Microsoft Excel (general or tailored to accounting).