5 years' official tutor experience at UNSW. Tutoring: Research, Writing, proof reading, statistics, Math, Accounting, Business, Financial ( SAS, SPSS).
I obtained my PHD of computer science from UNSW in Aug/ 2012.
I have 7 years research and develop experience; I can help you finish your research project easily. I published massive papers in more than 30 international conferences and journals. In addition, I have been invited as TPC member or reviewer for more than 20 conferences and journals. If you are suffering academic writing, I am the useful writing helper. The service includes: literary survey consultation, modeling (matlab, mintab), data analysis, presentation preparation, thesis/ paper writing and proof reading, etc.
I provide mathematics tutoring including Statistics, Algebra, Math, Calculus, Geometry, etc.
I also provide most IT courses tutoring including: Programming (C/C++, Java, Python), Web Service Programming (Java EE, Java Spring, Staff), Mobile phone programming (Iphone/ Ipad, Android, Windows CE/ Mobile, Symbian), Database, embedded system, Matlab, etc.
Homework and assignment/project assistance is available as well. I am familiar with most universities' course requirement and difficulty level.
Do not hesitate; send an email for the further information. I can help you beyond what you expected.
+++++ Research Projects ++++++
Artificial Intelligence in Social Media Mining (UOQ, 2013)
Foundation Engineering (300485) (2013)
Intelligent Home Security System (UWS, 2013)
The Study of Solar Flow (UON, 2013)
Consider Green Product as Luxury (UNSW, 2013)
Smart Control System In Modern construction (UWS, 2013)
Intelligent Tutoring System (ITS) based on Mathematica (UTS, 2013)
Financial Issue in Education System (University of Northern Dame, 2013)
Automated Fuel Price Collection by using Participatory Sensing (UNSW, 2012)
Automated Camera Control System for Mobile Networks (UNSW, 2012)
GPS Accuracy Investigation for Participatory Wireless Sensor Networks (UNSW, 2012)
Computer Vision Algorithms Applied in Mobile phone Networks (UNSW, 2011)
Petrol Station Brand Detection by using Mobile phone Captured Videos (UNSW, 2010)
Compressible Sensing used in Multimedia Networks (Microsoft, 2009)
Reliable Data Transformation in Wireless Sensor Networks (CSIRO, 2008)
Target Tracking by using Wireless Sensor Networks (DSTO, 2007)
+++++++++++++ Math ++++++++++
(200038.3) Time Series and Forecasting (UWS)
(MATH2089) Numerical Methods and Statistics (UNSW)
(MATH5165) Optimization (ALSO CALLED MATH3161) (UNSW)
(MATH3811) STATISTICAL INFERENCE (UNSW)
(MATH3911) HIGHER STATISTICAL INFERENCE (UNSW)
(MNGT6232) Data Analysis and Statistical Modeling for Business (UNSW)
(STAT170) Introductory Statistics (Macquarie University)
(ENG4104) Engineering Problem Solving Simulations (University of South Queensland)
+++++++++ Financial ++++++++++
(AYN453) Financial Forensics and Business Intelligence (QUT)
(300958) Social Web Analytics (UWS)
(ELEC5619) Object Oriented Application Frameworks (USYD)
(COMP2762) Operating System (Flinders University)
(COMP2911) Engineering Design in Computing (UNSW)
(COMP9021) Principles of Programming (UNSW)
(COMP9024) Data Structures and Algorithms (UNSW)
(ENG 154) Engineering Foundations (UNSW)
(CSCI 191) Engineering Programming (UOW)
(CSCI 192) Engineering Programming2 (UOW)
+++++++++Embedded System +++++++++++
(48430) Embedded C (UTS)
(48451) Advanced Digital System (UTS)
(EnB350) Real-time Computer based systems (QUT)
(ENGR2782) Computer Networks GE (Flinders University)
(COMP4335) Wireless Mesh and Sensor Networks (UNSW)
(COMP9331) Computer Networks and Applications (UNSW)
(COMP9332) Network Routing and Switching (UNSW)
(COMP9333) Advanced Computer Networks (UNSW)
(COMP9334) Capacity Planning of Computer Systems and Networks (UNSW)
******************* Certificates *****************
Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP)
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
***************** Honors & Awards ***************
04/2008 Microsoft Research Asia Fellowship 2008
01/2008 CSIRO PHD Top-Up scholarship
11/2007 Engineering, UNSW, Supplementary Award (SEA)
10/2007 Australian Postgraduate Awards (APA)
******** Academic Paper Reviewer Experience ********
1. 2012 IEEE CONFERENCE ON CONTROL, SYSTEMS & INDUSTRIAL INFORMATICS (ICCSII 2012).
2. 2012 IEEE Symposium on Industrial Electronics & Applications (ISIEA 2012).
3. 2012 IEEE Student Conference on Research and Development (IEEE SCOReD 2012).
4. 6th IEEE Workshop on User MObility and VEhicular Networks ( IEEE LCN ON-MOVE 2012).
5. 2012 IEEE Symposium on Industrial Electronics & Applications (ISIEA 2012).
6. 2012 IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC 2012).
7. 2012 The Conference on Future Internet Communications (BCFIC 2012).
8. The 7th international conference on intelligent sensor, sensor networks and information processing (ISSNIP 2011).
9. Workshop on Ubiquitous Computing and Networks (IEEE GLOBECOM UbiCoNet 2011).
10. The 9th International Conference on Smart Homes and Health Telematics (ICOST 2011).
11. The 5th IEEE Workshop on User Mobility and Vehicular Networks (On-Move 2011).
12. The 6th IEEE International Workshop on Practical Issues in Building Sensor Network Application (SenseApp 2011).
13. Workshop on Ubiquitous Computing and Networks (IEEE GLOBECOM UbiCoNet 2010).
14. The 6th international conference on intelligent sensor, sensor networks and information processing (ISSNIP 2010).
15. IEEE Globecom 2010 - Ad-hoc and Sensor Networking Symposium (GC10-AHSN)
16. 2010 Australasian Telecommunication Networks and Applications Conference (ATNAC 2010)
17. The 6th IEEE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE on Wireless and Mobile Computing, Networking and Communication (WiMob 2010)
18. IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC 2010).
19. IEEE Transaction on Mobile Computing (TMC).
20. The 7th International Symposium on Communications and Information Technologies (ISCIT2007).
21. ACM SenSys 2007.
************* Selected Publications ***************
1. Zvi Rosberg, Ren Ping Liu , Tuan Le Dinh , Yi Fei Dong and Sanjay Jha, "Statistical reliability for energy efficient data transport in wireless sensor networks", Wireless Networks, Springer, 2010, 10.1007/s11276-009-0235-5. .
2. R.P. Liu, Z. Rosberg, I.B. Collings, C. Wilson, A.Y. Dong and S. Jha, "Energy Efficient Reliable Data
Collection inWireless Sensor Networks with Asymmetric Links", Int. J. Wireless Information Networks, Springer, (Invited Paper), Volume 16, No. 3, pp. 131-141, 2009.
3. Shen Hong-Bin, Yang Jie, Wang Shi-Ton, Dong Yi Fei, Study on New Information Theory Based
Cooperative Clustering Algorithm, Chinese Journal of Computers, Issue 8, 2005, Pages 1287-1294.
1. Yifei Dong, Salil Kanhere, Chun Tung Chou and Ren Liu, "Automatic Image Capturing and Processing
for PetrolWatch" in Proceedings of the 17th IEEE Conference on Networking (IEEE ICON 2011), Singapore, December 2011.
2. Yi Fei Dong, Ren P. Liu, ChunTung Chou, Salil Kanhere,Context Assisted Automatic Fuel Price
Collection in Mobile Phone based Participatory Wireless Sensor Networks, In proceeding of Fifth International Conference on Intelligent Sensors, Sensor Networks and Information Processing (ISSNIP
2009) PHD forum, Melbourne, 7-10 Dec, 2009.
3. Yi Fei Dong, Ren P. Liu, ChunTung Chou, Salil Kanhere,Context Assisted Automatic Fuel Price
Collection in Mobile Phone based Participatory Wireless Sensor Networks, In proceeding of CSIRO
ICT centre Conference (ICCTC 2009), Sydney, 8-9 Nov. 2009.
4. Y. Dong, L. Blazeski, D. Sullivan, S. S. Kanhere, C. T. Chou and N. Bulusu, PetrolWatch: Using Mobile
Phones for Sharing Petrol Prices, Demo presented at the 7th ACM Annual International Conference on Mobile Systems, Applications and Services (MobiSys 2009), Krakow, Poland, June 2009.
5. Yi Fei Dong, Salil Kanhere, Chun Tung Chou and Nirupama Bulusu, Automatic collection of fuel
prices from a network of mobile cameras, Accept for the 4th IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing in Sensor Systems (DCOSS ’08), June 2008, accept rate
Hourly Rate Specifics
|Individual: $60 / hour
Two persons: $50/hour (Each)
Four persons: $40/hour(Each)